Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

My swords linked together

Discussion in 'Items & Inventory' started by DavidDC, Jan 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DavidDC

DavidDC Programmer Moderator SOTA Developer

I got 2 bronze longsword i made with elven hilt with the same stats. I had them in a deck i made for warrior so when i press that key the swords equip and i got my 2 sword. Now since a few days, when i try to unequip the sword only 1 appear in inventory. The only way to equip both sword is by switching deck to warrior. Also when i repair 1 of the sword, the other get repaired too. Same goes for damage to weapon, both break and it goes down really fast. Not sure what the heck is happening but i want my swords back lol. They were really good sword and i really would like separated again.

2. DavidDC

And now my sword disapeared. I took time to make a screenshots yesterday because i was fearing this would happen. It took me a long time to get those elven hilt and make that sword. Kinda frustrating.

This is my 2 sword equipped which look the same.

[​IMG]

This is when i equip others one, see in inventory the sword isnt there anymore as i only have 1 showing.

[​IMG]

3. DavidDC

I can even add that the reason it disapeared is probably because i coto repaired one yesterday so they both got repaired. Probably a glitch in the durability stat made one disapear as they were linked as one in inventory.

4. Rentier

Rentier Avatar

5. DavidDC

I did post here because i consider this a huge bug. Imagine if anyone that make gear that is the same as other and stuff start linking together and disapear like that how much of a pain it is. How many item disapeared in people inventory without them knowing it. Guess this will go in the wind again.

Rentier likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.