Mysteries and Rare Items

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by maldoke, Jun 5, 2023.

Tags:
  1. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

hmm... south of the birds.

maldoke, Adam Crow and Fiero Steele like this.
  2. ConjurerDragon

ConjurerDragon Avatar

YES... And thanks. Now I can see her - I had to borrow the giant teleskope of someones lot but I could get a glimpse of the cow on the lawn under the tree... Now only to find a wy to get there...

Adam Crow, Fiero Steele and Anpu like this.
  3. Akandriel

Akandriel Avatar

Maiden’s Blush, a town near a mountain and sea, lies a dungeon where the lich king and his thousand-legion of minions roam.

maldoke likes this.
  4. maldoke

maldoke Avatar

very good, I found this cow, I spent a long time looking for it, and another good time trying to get to her, I got close, but I still couldn't lol, I'll try again later.

thanks for the clue :D

hmm, would that be a hint, a clue, or a riddle?

Adam Crow likes this.
  5. ConjurerDragon

ConjurerDragon Avatar

Despite my meager skills at jump and run puzzles I did manage to overcome the 4 columns with my Adventurer Level 75 character using:
    Ring of Frogskin and using Dash and Sprint before every jump (as someone adviced me that higher speed helps for the distance jumped).

maldoke likes this.
  6. maldoke

maldoke Avatar

did you get there yet? I, without any of these items, managed to reach almost the last barrier, but I fell lol, I will study these items

7. ConjurerDragon

ConjurerDragon Avatar

Yes, I did and posted two screenshots in the eastereggs forum
    https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/f...eferences-spoilers.61627/page-11#post-1357947

If you want to borrow a Ring of Frogskin just whisper me ingame and we meet in Jaanaford. I´m Henry Fletcher / Herbert Taraxacum.

maldoke likes this.
  8. Akandriel

Akandriel Avatar

"hmm, would that be a hint, a clue, or a riddle?"

Maiden’s Blush is a town in the Regalis region near Serpent’s Spine Foothills and Spindrift Bay. Fortus River splits the town in two and provides access to the sea.[/QUOTE]

9. Galorn

Galorn Avatar

Here are some items in the game casual players might not know about:

You can get a flaming pristine nightmare head from killing nightmares (they are not easy to kill and mostly appear in pairs)
    There are 3 bosses that randomly appear in the Breech. One is a Black Clockwork Dragon that can drop a pristine head to be mounted. I only have 2 of these after many kills
    There is a Skull Sword that drops from A Lich in the Ruins of Ravensmoor. It is the Lich called Ras'al'horag. He is in a room with 8 skeletons. The sword drops one in 50 to 100 attempts or so.
    There is a special hunting knife only found in the Shuttered Eye Tower. It will reappear every time you into a new instance.
    There is a Scarecrow boss that can be summoned in the South Quel Woods. He drops a special Scarecrow decoration. You summon him by finding a field with 4 scarecrows, and lighting them on fire by clicking on them and then fighting waves of spiders and fire elementals.

Those are some of the really rare items that I have come across in game.......

maldoke, Vaentorian, SammiX and 4 others like this.
  10. maldoke

maldoke Avatar

[/QUOTE]

thank you, I will definitely explore this place :D

thank you very much, that's what I'm talking about, rare things, which unfortunately new players will never know that exist, although some of your list I don't consider rare (because it's easy and always spawn) I liked it a lot!

thank you, and I will definitely make a note to get these items in the future! ;)