Mysterious looking glass and geistesser

Discussion in 'Quests & Lore' started by MrHemlocks, Feb 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrHemlocks

MrHemlocks Avatar

I am stuck really stuck! My character has the ghostly echoes essence and entered the mirror room with the glass mirror on the floor. only thing is after clicking on it nothing happens. Do I need to activate those 4 standing stones, that are in the surrounding outskirts, first????

Also, I need to ask someone about the mysterious looking glass. That person suppose to be in the monastery. After talking to everyone in the place numerous times nothing!

Are these three events related and need to be done in a certain order? Not clear what steps need to be completed now((( Confusing and upsetting.:eek:

2. Puuk

Puuk Developer Emeritus

Speak to Esmeralda. She handles all the looking-glass stuff.

3. MrHemlocks

MrHemlocks Avatar

I did that numerous times... no updates to complete these quest.

4. Puuk

Puuk Developer Emeritus

Did you get the frostgeist skull, the elder frostgeist skull and the frostgeist hexe essence? Did you select keyword "help" or "step 2", or "step 3" and get the quest(s)? Check your journal to make sure.

5. MrHemlocks

MrHemlocks Avatar

Yes and yes and yes ... I am on the final step ~Kill the geistesser. I click on the ground mirror and nothing..

6. Sir_Hemlock

Sir_Hemlock Avatar

I'd just like to congratulate the Op on choosing such a cool totally awesome name

Aldo likes this.
  7. MrHemlocks

MrHemlocks Avatar

I was able to kill the geistesser, free the captain and receive the banner of courage. But my quest says I need to speak to someone about the mysterious mirror and this person should be in the monastery. I believe I finished all the steps but why do I still need to speak to someone about the mysterious mirror? That part sounds like it should of been completed at the early stages of quest(s)?

8. Puuk

Puuk Developer Emeritus

You are correct! You did complete everything. No idea why that particular quest didn't clear out for you, but I'll put in a check with Esmeralda to make sure it clears. Next update, you can go to her and click on the keyword "geistesser" or "final step" and it'll clear.

Astor Cerberus likes this.
  9. MrHemlocks

MrHemlocks Avatar

Thanks....time to leave this area and head to Resolute (spelling?) I will try after next patch and hopefully it will clear. If not, your hear from me again))

10. Wodenberg

Wodenberg Avatar

It is not working for me. I have the 'Courage can be Frigid' journal entry; I have repeatedly clicked on 'steps one-three', when I click on 'final step' Esmerald says, "why are we talking about the final step? there's still other things we need to do, first".

Last edited: Jul 5, 2018
  11. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

Just to be sure, in your list of quest items, the ones in gold/orange, you don’t still have possibly one of the 3 skulls (frostgeist, hexen, elder) as well as possibly the essence still in your inventory?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.