Name Change

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sir.Seggallion, Mar 18, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seggallion

Seggallion Avatar

I have two free vouchers for a name change. I bought a third one. I have three name change vouchers. I am trying to redeem one of them and rename my main character. I sent an email to support@shroudoftheavatar.com back on 3/16/23. I want to make sure I am redeeming the voucher correctly. I asked others in-game and haven't gotten a clear answer. I thought maybe I could do it at the "New You" shop but I didn't see a way. I have read forum posts about the name change but a lot of that information seems to be outdate. Can anyone assist me with making sure I am following the proper process for redeeming a name change voucher?

2. Lained

Lained Avatar

You are, they're a small team wait for a response though you should have received an automated ticket response.

3. Seggallion

Seggallion Avatar

No rush. I just wanted to make sure that was the process. I would hate to wait a month only to THEN find out I haven't even submitted the request.

FrostII and Lained like this.
  4. FBohler

FBohler Avatar

Now I'm curious, what's your new name?

5. Xee

Xee Bug Hunter

I find that some times it helps to follow up incase it was on the pile but somehow got a few items on top so a reminder sometimes makes that one come back to top of pile. name should be pretty easy Id think. thats when you find out they replied that it was not acceptable but it was in your junk mail the whole time ;) haha

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.