Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Name Field of Vision Increase please

Discussion in 'Release 9 Feedback' started by Fredrick FlameGrinder, Aug 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fredrick FlameGrinder

Fredrick FlameGrinder Avatar

I think they need to increase the field of vision for reading people's names.
    For Example, I watched the castle arena hosted by Bear Tavern .
    I could only see half the fighters names at any given angle. Yes if I moved to the other side of the square I could see the other fighters in that area, but for an arena match It would be nice to see all fighters names and health bars to enjoy the match. Please increase field of view for field names.
    Thanks,.

Jynx likes this.
  2. stile

stile Avatar

+ 1/2.. Huh? Stile lost it! Heh. I agree with your example. I dont know that it needs to be increased for everything , like open game world.

But for structures/ venues such as the arena basements, auditoriums, football stadiums... Whatever we have.. In which your a spectator following an activity in which you know whom the spectators are.. The vision should change within those structure to accommodate the size of them

As a maybe cool id. In addition to... When you go to concerts you have big tv screens hanging that show you the action in closer detail.

We have some steampunk aspects. We have magic.

Using the arena basement having some sort of hybred of those two things to present a zoomed in view of below woukd be awesome.

Could be wrong but from a tech standpoint i dont think its hard to create,, it may be an issue in regards to resources though...

But hmmm... Moon gate like portals hover above your heads, with tesla energy arcs going to them, and the say zoom in double to triple from where we are at following the most movement taking place below.

That would be a " wow" feature

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.