1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

Need 12 to18 Blue Roof 2 and 3 story Row Houses for new players.

Discussion in 'House & Lot Listings (WTS/WTB)' started by Gregoire Visaard, May 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gregoire Visaard

Gregoire Visaard Avatar

Do you remember the very first time you played UO or some other game? Everything was brand new and scary! Even those Imps and Wisp! Well as part of my player owned town set up, I am wanting to build some new player homes to be used for players who are new to online games, new to Shroud of the Avatar, or who just can't afford a house for what ever reason.
    My intentions are to charge no rent at all, I may possibly collect a small amount to cover any tax port may put on the lots. Or I may not depends on the tax. My desire is to try and give back to the community some of what I have recieved over the years. As well as make some new friends.
    Many people have helped me and done things just for the reason of wanting to help a new player. If you have any blue roof row houses 2-3 story that you are not using. I would be glad to purchase them from you for a fair price. I already have some 4 story ones, but am looking to break up the boxy look and feel of a row of exactly the same house.

Thank You

Sea Bear

2. Sara Dreygon

Sara Dreygon Avatar

I'll find you next I'm on...

Mata likes this.
  3. E n v y

E n v y Avatar

Don't you get a house when you buy the lot deed? I'm sure you do.

4. E n v y

E n v y Avatar

I just checked:
    "The Row Property Deed in the Add-On Store measures 10 x 15 meters and includes the Wood & Plaster 2-Story Row House"

It's really the lot deed that is the scarce and expensive item.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.