Need clarification on repairs.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lathiari, May 12, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lathiari

Lathiari Avatar

What exactly is the point of repairing my armor on the forge with the skill vs using the scrolls? Thanks for any and all clarification.

2. Violet Ronso

Violet Ronso Avatar

I think there was the objective to have craft table repairs repair like normal, while repairs out of the bag would cost max durability.

If there is any impact now, it would be that a repair kit would repair more on each individual repair than from the bag.

3. Parson Barr

Parson Barr Avatar

Repairing on the table with 100 cotos will bring it back up to it's top durability. Repair kits only repair a little bit.

4. Cora Cuz'avich

Cora Cuz'avich Avatar

(I'm guessing by "scrolls" you mean repair kits.)

You still use repair kits at the forge, but they repair much more damage per kit than if you "field repair" by dragging the kit onto the armor in your inventory.

In either case, it only repairs minor durability. To repair major durability, you need to place the item on the forge with 100 COTOs. I believe there is a limit to how many times you can do that, or some other quirks. Like, the first "major" repair fully restores it, the second time you'll have to do it twice to fully repair, etc. Not completely sure on the details there, I have not had to do it enough to remember.

Barugon likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.