1. This forum is for bug reporting of current Live Game Server issues ONLY.
    Be sure to follow the format below, it will help us out greatly in responding. If you do not, your report may not be entered into the system.

Read BEFORE submitting your first bug: Reporting Bugsā€¦ QA 101 Document
    • Search for your bug in all likely categories before posting in order to avoid duplicate reports.
    • Be sure to provide details of what the issue is and how to re-produce it, but keep your bug report factual.
    • Only report oneissue per thread, additional issues may be ignored.
    • Do not add, include or modify the thread moderator tags in the title of the thread. (indicators in the [])
    • Reply to an existing thread if you have additional information for the reported bug.
      Do not use this forum for commentary, your post will be deleted and you may be moderated, suspended or banned if the activity continues.
    • There is no need to submit crash logs. Crash data we require is automatically logged.
    NOTE: Important information including your location and system specs are automatically put into your clipboard when using /bug in the game (DO NOT add additional system specs unless requested). When starting your post, just use <CTRL>-V to insert the data and fill in the entries with no data.

Please include Screenshots if possible. Images can be saved on our SotA Discord Server here

If the clipboard does not work, use and fill in this Bug Report Template:
    1. Title:
    2. Reproducible?
    3. Blocker?
    4. Details:
    5. Steps to Reproduce:
    6. User Specs: (RAM, CPU, GPU and Operating System only)
    Dismiss Notice

[Need More Info] Npc Pets Don't appear where they are placed

Discussion in 'Quests, Conversations & NPCs' started by Rook Strife, May 25, 2022.

1. Rook Strife

Rook Strife Avatar

1. Title: Npc Pets don't appear where they are placed
    2. Reproducible - Yes
    3. Blocker - No
    4. Details: - When you place the marker for npc pets such as Grey Donkey Decoration Pet ( Vault Edition ) on the ground, the npc appears a distance away from where the marker is placed.
    5. This occurs with many of the pets and conversationalists
    6. Steps to Reproduce: Place Grey Donkey Decoration Pet ( Vault Edition ) on the ground

2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

@Rook Strife, this is generally a problem with the lot house or deco. please don't exclude location from your bug report.

3. Rook Strife

Rook Strife Avatar

It is occurring in multiple lots.

Area: Port Mirren (VillageIslandVariant1) Loc: (273.068, 148.103, 63.183) DBG: VmlsbGFnZUlzbGFuZFZhcmlhbnQxfHwoMjczLjA2OCwgMTQ4LjEwMywgNjMuMTgzKXwoMCwgLTAuMDM4LCAwLCAtMC45OTkpfC0zNTUuNjA2OHwyNi42MjA3OHwxOA==

No homes placed on the lots but various deco in them

There is another issue as well
    The Npc's shift location after a certain amount of time in-game has elapsed
    They are not set on patrol. They just appear elsewhere from the original placing.
    Relogging returns them to their original start placement.

Last edited: May 25, 2022
  4. Rook Strife

Rook Strife Avatar

[​IMG]

#1 - The Donkey is placed inside the stable

#2 - It is set to stay

#3 - Log in the next day, the donkey appears in another location

This happens with any Pet or Conversationalist I try to put on my lot

I got 1000's of Coto's worth of useless Pets/ Conversationalists I purchased specifically for this lot and they
    are now just sitting in my bank because I can't use them

I would like either an ETA on fix or a refund if you can't get them working

Because honestly this crap is getting annoying

If you're gonna sell these things on the crown store, make sure they're working