Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Need some immersive dynamic daily quests and new mines

Discussion in 'Release 38 Feedback Forum' started by Arkah EMPstrike, Feb 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arkah EMPstrike

Arkah EMPstrike Avatar

I think these two things added tot he game ASAP will help greatly increase the enjoyment for a bulk of the players:

Dynamic daily quests that get you involved in the world

Unclone the mines, so that they are all unique so peopel can develop a sense of locale

2. Vallo Frostbane

Vallo Frostbane Avatar

Daily quests when done right, can be interesting. Would definetly not hurt the game. But I feel that sandbox content is more important, and let the players be the driver.

Bow Vale and Hornpipe like this.
  3. Curt

Curt Avatar

Currently we has the mail delivery quests that shows you around in the world.

4. GrayFog

GrayFog Avatar

this, and much much more.

I seriously wonder when they actually start working on giving many things and Zones in this game a purpose.

Hornpipe likes this.
  5. Arkah EMPstrike

Arkah EMPstrike Avatar

Yea those are nice for money when you're new, but im talking about needing things that make the world feel alive. Right now we're getting bathed in a sea of only Players, whom the bulk of are interested in XP grinding, skill training efficiency, and making money or gold. They feel like the only breathing part of the world and i think it might be important to get some stuff in-game asap to get us involved with or concerned about the NPC towns and people

Garfunkel Humperdinck and Numa like this.
  6. Rada Torment

Rada Torment Community Ambassador (ES)

Any dynamic system could add something good to the game. I would rather see new tools dedicated to players to give us the possibility to create content.

Is what I call, sandbox mindset. If they can't, right now, give us the tools due to the new tech needed, daily and weekly quests are a good option to make the content a bit more "fluid".

I just hope to see the new future content with real connection to the world, npcs and the lore. I would say, something really connected to exploration, with worth rewards. And this is not just for pve, same for shardfall and all ruins scenes.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.