Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Needs Info] Planter in the Sky

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns & Player Housing' started by Catjika, Oct 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Catjika

Catjika Avatar

10/06/2019 21:00
    Title: Planter in the Sky
    Reproduction Rate: Happened twice, don't know how
    Blocker? If you want to use that planter, maybe
    Details: I was moving some planters along the edge of my village lot. One vanished! I couldn't find it for a couple of days. During this time I was using another planter and the same thing happened! I eventually found them high in the air a distance away from my lot!
    Steps to Reproduce: I'm not exactly sure. I was placing/moving planters at the edge of my lot. It happened twice.
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz (8) System RAM: 32720
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 GPU RAM: 8079
    SotA.Win.64.1048.Date.10.04.19
    Area: POT_forest_metropolis_01a_template/Stormsong Vale
    Area Display Name: Stormsong Vale
    Loc: (-22.6, 38.0, 11.6)
    Debug: UE9UX2ZvcmVzdF9tZXRyb3BvbGlzXzAxYV90ZW1wbGF0ZXxTdG9ybXNvbmcgVmFsZXwoLTIyLjU5MSwgMzcuOTk3LCAxMS42MjIpfCgwLCAwLjc0NSwgMCwgLTAuNjY3KXwtODE3LjQ0MXw5Ljk2MjM3NnwxLjk2OTIxMQ==

I was able to use a potion of upward mobility to retrieve one of my planters - by jumping from the roof of the Knight Marshall Benefactor village house a couple lots over. There is one planter still high in the air! Storing the house in the property manager and retrieving it did not change anything: When I stored the house, the planter was stored, so I know it is mine, but having retrieved the house, the planter is hanging in the air where it was before.

[​IMG]

Zoom in on the above picture, just to the left of the tooltip for the 4-Story Puzzle Tree to see the wayward planter.

Jaesun and Mac2 like this.
  2. Catjika

Catjika Avatar

Having now landed on the wayward planter, I have discovered that I can't pick it up! I could plant on it, but I can't move it.

[​IMG]

Alley Oop, Jaesun and Mac2 like this.
  3. Jezebel Caerndow

Jezebel Caerndow Avatar

LOL wtf. The novian gods have decided you grow the best foods, so they made this happen so you can feed them :) .

Violette Dyonisys and Alley Oop like this.
  4. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

Totally cool!

5. wizardsmoke

wizardsmoke Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Wow, bizarre! o_O I will investigate.

In the meantime, please re-post if you are able to determine steps to reproduce this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.