Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Negative stats on the Shroud

Discussion in 'Release 54 QA Feedback Forum' started by Arya Stoneheart, May 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arya Stoneheart

Arya Stoneheart Avatar

I am disappointed that the Shroud has negative stats now.

I have no problem with other people crafting their own cloaks and being able to put stats/enchanting or master working so people have a choice if they want to wear it or not.

There is nothing in the release notes about this change at all - only if you read Chris' blog you know that this was going to happen.

What is the point of ruining the reward for completing the story for the game?

Now people will not bother wearing it and trying to enjoy the reward that they earned if they have negative move speed, negative magic resist or negative aggro boost depending on their virtues.

kaeshiva and Hornpipe like this.
  2. Chrystoph Reis

Chrystoph Reis Avatar

I am for one thankful... I hated having to wear it because... you know... you kinda HAD to... Now I have a reason not too... because I hated the way it looked.

Hornpipe likes this.
  3. Hornpipe

Hornpipe Avatar

The problem here is that people should feel like they have a choice : wear it or not wear it. I hated when I felt forced to wear it because of positive stats too (by the way I didn't wear the shroud and had to deal with no bonus for one month when most of the others used it). But with negative stats/malus as they are, most people won't wear it because they feel like the benefits are not worth it. Note that eventhe skills which have negative effects in the tactic tree don't have this mirror feeling : negative effects are smaller than the good ones. As @discipleofweb said, having only positive stats would give everybody the choice IF any cloak was enchantable.

4. Chrystoph Reis

Chrystoph Reis Avatar

I think I should clarify on why I hated it... the excessive clipping, and the bright white did not go good with my heraldry. It just covered it up.
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.