new character 7/5

Discussion in 'New Player Experience Feedback' started by nonaware, Jul 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nonaware

nonaware Avatar

unexpected visit from mary jane.

had not logged this release to keep things new... "ill create a new character!!" i thought...

deleted old, created new.

many clicks on highlighted words "i do not understand" i was told for 15min... relogged "i do not understand" was still her answer.

20 min later after getting lost on island.... checks bug reports... enables convo close up...

i was understood... tears flowed...

i had escaped from the isle of misunderstanding...

i precede to find a quiver of arrows at my feet... "oh arrows!! i wonder where i can find a bow?" i thought to myself as i considered the buring town and what might have set it alight.

15 min of search for bow and accidental self immolation... "well i can just punch them".

talks to girl. opens gate. talks to fat man. finds bow............

watches fat man charge into horde of zombies. follows...

got on boat escaped.

considered stanely for a moment then logged out exhausted from my adventure...

no crashes. only bug was convo bug. think most issues getting lost were my own...

everything felt great.

the hp bars and dmg #s really made a difference for me and for the first time i was focused entirly on combat not watching chat log or trying to G to get right mob or stop running as an archer to shift click.

it felt really good. blown away i was.

great job looking forward to final wipe :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.