1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

New craftable arrows

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Stealch, Sep 16, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stealch

Stealch Avatar

Hi there! I think it's time for some upgrade ranged weapons! Let's make more arrow types! I know, this is Skyrim mechanics, but why don't use it if it not proprietary? Bow/crossbow will use only right hand slot, into left hand slot should be placed arrows, which will be use. I request just multiply arrowheads - silver with +25% damage to undead, gold with sun damage to shadows, bronze with +5% crit chance, white iron with +5% critical damage bonus, constatant with +10% attack speed and Meteoric iron with +25% physical damage bonus. This is for example, you may use own buffs and power for arrow heads. The recipe for arrows will not change. I think this will be awesome!

FBohler, Zealot2 and Jack SinAssist like this.
  2. Archibald Leatherneck

Archibald Leatherneck Avatar

How would this improve balance in the game? Skyrim is a single player game.

I'm not making a judgment, I'm just asking a question.

Anpu likes this.
  3. Stealch

Stealch Avatar

TES Online, no? And there all good with ballance.

FBohler likes this.
  4. FBohler

FBohler Avatar

I love the idea, but the game has an at least 2 year long backlog of bugs and they're not tackling it properly. There's even skills that do nothing to this date.
    There is at least one COTO store cosmetic item that look wrong when equipped and they'll shut down any attempt on raising awareness to the community.

In short words, I do not expect any content/improvement relevant to skills and crafting anytime soon. I expect some new scenes with fetch quests and maybe a potion here and there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.