1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

New Customizable In-Game Cursor

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Cairo Hayden, Jul 10, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cairo Hayden

Cairo Hayden Avatar

@Elgarion

Could we please get an in-game customizable cursor? Color, size and even an outline border we can change color on if we choose to? So many times it's hard to see the in-game mouse cursor and where we are pointing on our screen. It blends in with too many of the text colors I notice is the biggest issue for me.

Thanks!

P.S. - even had someone say they wanted one that was shaped like a Unicorn. Perhaps the horn could be the pointer of the mouse cursor on that. :p

Last edited: Jul 10, 2021
  2. UnbelieverDragon

UnbelieverDragon Avatar

PLEEEEASE! I lose my mouse cursor SO bad in combat. I want the ability to make it bigger, blacker, with a white border so I can't lose it regardless of the background color or flashing effects...

FrostII and DukeUconn like this.
  3. Cairo Hayden

Cairo Hayden Avatar

Yeah it's frustrating as heck lol.

FrostII likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.