Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

New Founder Lord home, a small bit of feedback.

Discussion in 'Release 6 Feedback' started by Adampk17, May 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adampk17

Adampk17 Avatar

Portalarium, thank you for a very fun and enjoyable weekend with R6. It's really coming along and neither me or my friends can hardly stand to think that release is still so far away. It'll be worth that wait, though, I'm certain of it.

That said, regarding the new model for the founder Lord home. Well done. Previously I did not like the home much or think it was a fitting home for Lords, now it's pretty grand. I just have a couple small suggestions to make to make the home over-the-top awesome.

1. On the new expanded (awesome) roof and wrap-around porches please lower the height of the crenelations just like you did for the 2nd floor side turret balconies. I'd love to be able to see over them better.
    2. The windows. They are all so small. I'd love to see the windows scaled up a fair bit in size. The Duke house has that grand, beautiful, huge window that I love. Obviously something of that size wouldn't work in the Lord home but it really makes me value larger windows and better views of the outside world.
    3. The double entry doors. I don't know if anyone else shares my opinion but I'm not a big fan of the small room that the second entryway door creates. It just feels a little too cramped and awkward to be useful. I think I'd rather get rid of the second door altogether and have that small room be a part of the first floor.
    4. The wrap-around porch/balcony. It would be nice if this wrapped all the way around the front of the house. This is a real stretch ask, perhaps.

Anyway, thank you for all the work you have done. I can't wait to play this game way to much upon it's release. :)

2. Lord Baldrith

Lord Baldrith Avatar

Ya, compare the Benefactor Baron's many good sized bedrooms to the Founder Lord's 0 good sized bedrooms. I like the Benefactor Lord home better because there are 2 usable bedrooms, but I would like to see 1 big master-type bed room instead of the 3 floors of open space :) For now I will use the Benefactor Lords home due to it being a bit more space concious and leaves me some yard for gardening :)

3. Night Owl

Night Owl Avatar

I would like to see a room on the 2nd floor. Either to the right or left of the staircase, the room would then have one of the side balconies as a private balcony for that room.

Time Lord, Lord Baldrith and Adampk17 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.