Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

New Opening Quest Feedback

Discussion in 'Release 31 Dev+' started by Mr. Hatter, Jun 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr. Hatter

Mr. Hatter Avatar

Hey Devs!

So first off I would like to say that the new opening scene was a major step in the right direction. I already read a message from Lum stating that the flow is not in order and there is more script to be added which I look forward to and will not waste anymore time on that.

I would like to focus on the opening battle scene of Solace Bridge. I do not feel it is epic enough, and I think some more time should be given to grab the audiences attention. Below is a list of what I think could use some improvement.

1. Edvard is way to slow and clunky, I also only saw him using his fists which is fine if that is the plan, but perhaps some magic or a weapon. I would like to see him literally tear a zombies head off if possible.

2. Same as the above for Charlotte minus the weapons (maybe some scissors kids love to run with those)

3. Multiply the amount of monsters to kill by 10 and then add some more. Ensure the new Avatars success by making Edvard a beast (let him heal the new player)

4. Sound effects, I want all my senses to scream epic battle, minus the smell I will pass on the rotting human corpse scent.

5. The bottom line is, this opening scene will set the pace for the story line, amaze us by immersing us in the story.

V/r

Your humble tester

Time Lord and Beaumaris like this.
  2. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Thank you for the feedback!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.