New PVP Resource Zones

Discussion in 'Crafting & Gathering' started by Stealthy, Sep 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rune_74

rune_74 Avatar

It must have changed, though I'm skeptical if it has...I'm assuming there would be a lot more posts on it. I don't think I will email something like that without confirmation.

The Unwanted likes this.
  2. Ristra

Ristra Avatar

3. rune_74

rune_74 Avatar

4. Ristra

Ristra Avatar

It's been restated a time or two in videos. To put the best resources in PvP only areas puts the entire crafting community behind PvP. That forces PvP, clear and simple. Want to craft, don't get your hopes up unless you PvP. The "you can pay a PvPer for the resources" doesn't cut it. With the more abundant in PvP model they have been showing us from the beginning allows for both buying from PvPers and the ability to go out and get it yourself if you don't PvP. That's choice to PvP or not to PvP.

Took a long vacation and did some traveling. Don't know how long I have been away from the forums but I figured I let some time go by and see if the redundant/repetitious threads would clear up. Haven't sifted through the forums but I am guessing we are still sitting around waiting for more info with little hope to see any.

Xandra7 and The Unwanted like this.
  5. rune_74

rune_74 Avatar

You guess right....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.