Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

New Searpents Spine Mine...Few Issues

Discussion in 'Release 40 Dev+ Bug Forum' started by Toadster, Mar 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Toadster

Toadster Avatar

3/30/2017 12:37 AM
    Title: New Searpents Spine Mine...Few Issues
    Reproduction Rate: 100%
    Blocker? Yes
    Details:
    1. Graphical glytches when fighing water elementals with fire effects. Boxes appear and disappear around affects...
    2.Walking in water over my head.... on the floating platform if you fall behind it you walk in water over your head. Which is good since this is the only way to get out when you are back there.
    3. once you get to the floating platform and do your business there is no way back out from this level. If there is a hidden exit, I am not aware of it and you did a great job hiding it.
    4. Since the only good source of Iron is now gone, can you please have them re node verdantis to a Iron/Silver mine since Graff Already covers the Bronze/Gold and elesium has the gold/silver
    Steps to Reproduce:
    1. I was fighting water elementals on second level of mine with using fire arrow and fire field, with a haling grace on.... Looked really bad... I do have a graphics driver update to install so I am hoping that may be the issue.
    2. once you get to the floating platform just walk off the back side.
    3. Go there and get out.... just tell me I am missing it and I will work my way around more but that area is not that big.
    4. Please, please, please, please.... give some iron in quantity in an area that does not take an adventurer level 100+ person to mine.

User Specs:
    CPU: AMD FX(tm)-8350 Eight-Core Processor (8) System RAM: 8141
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 GPU RAM: 2016
    SotA.EarlyAccess.Win.64.479.Date.03.28.17
    Area: Novia_R9_Hills01_SerpentsSpineMines
    Area Display Name: Serpent's Spine Mines
    Loc: (23.7, -194.7, 23.8)

discipleofweb likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.