New Town Teleporters need a few more things.

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Mal Hari, Aug 1, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mal Hari

Mal Hari Avatar

Was just on QA trying the teleporters.

First love that the In-Town Teleporters (ITT) sign posts tie-in with the existing in-town teleport signs.

But i think the Town-to-Town Teleporters (T2TT) need 3 more things.

1st: You need to be able to name a T2TT teleporter so its location has a name. (So when teleporting in this is a available destination.)

2nd: When placing a T2TT you have the ability to chose what town it will go to. Then you select where you will arrive in the town your setting as the destination. You are presented with the list of default ITT. but what that list doesn't have is all the in ITT(player placed) locations.

Example:
    If in Jade Valley I Put a ITT in front of the guild house and name it Jade Dragons Guild House. Then when I go to place a T2TT balloon in Jade Mountains after selecting Jade Valley as the destination, I should see my placed ITT location listed with all the ITT default locations. (town location list should be updated with player add locations.)

3rd: Will we be able to up-grade a T2TT teleporter to have more than 1 destination?

Example:
    if i buy a T2TT for 1,500 Coto's and place it in Jade Mountain to go to Jade Valley. I would like to click it on that T2TT and add/pay 1,500 Coto's to add another destination to that Teleporter. So instead of needing to place 2-3 balloons to link 2-3 different towns. I can buy 1 balloon and give it multiple destinations or more and you still get the same Coto payment.

Would be a bummer to connect to 10 other towns and need 10 different T2TT instead of having a way to add more connections to one for a cleaner uncrowded look.

Rinaldi, Sawtooth, Lily Byrd and 2 others like this.
  2. Mal Hari

Mal Hari Avatar

1 more thing can we get a more ornamental looking in town signpost teleporter.

Please :D

3. Chiasma

Chiasma Bug Hunter

Stacking multiple locations to the same teleporter is a great idea.

I am not a fan of the current color on POT teleporters. Original wooden color are much better ;).

Mal Hari likes this.
  4. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

they're dyeable.

5. Mal Hari

Mal Hari Avatar

Love that there Dyeable

Sean Silverfoot likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.