1. We have a QA initiative where we work with the community more closely than ever to get your bug reports into the hands of the developers. Please use this forum for LIVE Server bug reporting. Do follow the format below, because it will help us out greatly in responding. If you do not, it's possible your bug report will be misinterpreted, or worse, lost!

Read BEFORE submitting your first bug: Reporting Bugsā€¦ QA 101 Document
    • Search for your bug before posting in order to avoid duplicate reports.
    • Only reply to an existing thread if you have additional information for the reported bug. ALL extraneous commentary will be deleted to avoid cluttering the reports.
    • Keep your bug report short and factual.
    • There is no need to submit crash logs. Crash data we require is automatically logged.
    Bug Report Template
    1. Title:
    2. Reproduction Rate:
    3. Blocker?
    4. Details:
    5. Steps to Reproduce:
    6. User Specs:
    To get started, use /bug in-game (/devbug if on QA) to auto-create this template. It will even auto-fill some of the required information and open the browser for you. Then take the information that was just saved to your system's clipboard and paste it into a new QA forum post. Thank you bug hunters!
Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Newer Camera feature- No please.

Discussion in 'Release 30 Feedback Forum' started by Palendead, Jun 24, 2016.

1. Palendead

Palendead Avatar

I noticed the new way the camera was set up from the last time I played and was not a fan, I even turned down my rotation speed so I didn't over shoot my target with the little circular cross hairs. Still in the first five minutes of game play that became a massive hindrance to my experience as I am going blind a little. it was much easier to target what I needed by having a mouse to move around the screen and use my right click for when I wanted to rotate my point of view. It was a neat idea on the developers part but, my sensitivity never scaled down when i went to do so and just made any further progress in the game a severe struggle for me to the point where i feel disheartened and a need to report this. I am genuinely sorry if this hurts anyone's feelings.

Oba Evesor likes this.
  2. Leostorm

Leostorm Avatar

You can cycle thru camer stance modes with "v"
    from centered behind / over shoulder / first person

And you can turn off the auto switching cursor for combat (in game options), so then once u go into cursor mode you will never go out of it like it once was.
    I also switched my cursor mode switch button from Tab to something else so that I dont hit it.

So now I can play how it was before the camera changes

3. Oba Evesor

Oba Evesor Avatar

Isnt Tab the default key for changing cursored mode. V changes you FoV and perspective. G now cycles through targets.

Hit Tab and yo should be able to play as before.

I rebound all these, pretty sure those were the defaults.