Nightmares on wall Eastreach Gap doing 500K damage

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by DukeUconn, Mar 26, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DukeUconn

DukeUconn Avatar

Is a Nightmare (and it's owner) standing on the wall in Eastreach Gap doing 500K damage while the owner does nothing an exploit. Or is this a case where it's working as intended?

Sara Dreygon likes this.
  2. Sara Dreygon

Sara Dreygon Avatar

Unintended unless you're using it, then it is "why would you nerf us... waah, waaah... we were finally having fun for a change with our uber pet... waaah, waaah" or something like that. Same with the recent speed hacks that went undiscovered for who knows how long.

Try multiple clients running these pets as even though you can no longer auto attack in a background client, pets still do their thing. Sent email showing someone doing it but must be intended as still in.

As a positive, I did have an awesome 3 archer vs. 2 archer PVP battle recently (everyone switches to archery to PVP now so they don't use their actual build and die).

3. Jezebel Caerndow

Jezebel Caerndow Avatar

LMAO

Violet Ronso and Anpu like this.
  4. Ostvel

Ostvel Avatar

Yesterday was a huge buggy day and many buffs/spells were working as not intended off an on, I would chok that up to a fluke unless you see it again

5. DukeUconn

DukeUconn Avatar

This has been going on since the UT change.....I am surprised you haven't seen it.

6. GMDavros

GMDavros Avatar

Which part do you think is an exploit? Standing on the wall, or the 500K damage? I can get up on the wall, but choose not to as it lowers my DPS and flexibility to heal. My taming is quite good, but i've never seen my nightmare do 10's of thousands of points of damage (let alone hundreds of thousands). So either people have totally jacked up taming skills, or there's something else going on.

Fenris

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.