Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

No effect from bronze?

Discussion in 'Release 15 Feedback' started by Lord Gorynych, Feb 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord Gorynych

Lord Gorynych Avatar

I've created two equal halberds from bronze and iron blades.

1. Iron Halberd Blade + Maple pole = Halberd of Damage (+10% base damage bonus)
    2. Bronze Halberd Blade + Maple pole = Halberd of Damage (+10% base damage bonus)

Is this a bug?

2. amnipar

amnipar Avatar

Also with bludgeons, it seems that only the handle matters at the moment. So maple gives damage and pine haste. If I remember correctly, constantan gave me a mace of greater haste. But meteoric iron does not give any extra benefit, so it is kind of a waste to use it. Some people say white iron gives some bonus with some weapons, but haven't tried it myself. It is hard to know if it is a bug or just something that is not implemented yet, as there is no documentation what effects should be in place.

3. Moufl2002

Moufl2002 Avatar

For my blundgeon guy, I tried the same two-handed hammer weapon with iron, copper, white iron, meteoric iron, bronze and constantan heads. Associated with a handle (pine ou maple), the result is always a simple upgrade of haste or damage for the two-handed hammer weapon... like if you made it with a simple copper or iron head. is there a level of production experience needed maybe ?
    Lost half of my tin and zinc in the process :(

the addition of a cut gem works for sapphires, you see some blue lights aroud the head. But no bonus , of course ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.