Non-Combat Pets, Pledges, and Add-Ons

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by steorrawulf, Jul 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steorrawulf

steorrawulf Avatar

I am trying to understand how non-combat pets work in relation to pledge levels and add-ons. I have several questions.

1 If I pledge at Patron level, I am awarded a non-combat pet. A Virtual Collector is also awarded a non-combat pet. Does the Patron get 2 pets, or 1 pet because it doesn't specifically say it is in addition to the Virtual Collector pet?

2 The pledge information says I may choose 1 of 3 non-combat pets. There are 4 pets listed in the add-on store. Are the add-on store pets different from the pledge pets? I don't want to buy 2 add-on pets and then find out I can have only one, and I also don't want to miss out on the add-on pets by assuming I get it for free through my pledge.

3 Am I correct that I will only be able to have 1 non-combat pet follow me around in the game, or can I have an entire menagerie wander the town with me? Do the other pets stay at my house?

Thanks

2. PrimeRib

PrimeRib Avatar

The pets are different from the add on store. And you can get 3 different ones or 3 the same or whatever.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.