Noreach: will all NPC cities get a pass?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Knight Commander Tyncale, Jan 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Knight Commander Tyncale

Knight Commander Tyncale Avatar

I googled this because I remember them saying this would be the case, but could not find a definitive answer. Noreach does have that "work in progress" sign so I am thinking yes, but just want to make sure. :)

If yes, any timeline on this city? I noticed that once Xenos got its pass, it quickly filled up and there are hardly any plots available there now. Noreach on the other hand still has like 90% available plots.

Also, it sais on the sota-map: NPC Town/navigation point. What does the latter mean? It's true that it has a boat going to the Mainland but so do many other NPC towns and they do not have this "navigation point" tag.

Awesome update today, btw! Thanks for any answers.

2. Earl Atogrim von Draken

Earl Atogrim von Draken Avatar

NPC citys = yes
    PRTs = No. Afaik.
    Depends on what Noreach is,

Leelu and Roycestein Kaelstrom like this.
  3. Knight Commander Tyncale

Knight Commander Tyncale Avatar

Thanks! Yes, Noreach is an NPC city so I will just have to be patient.

Sator Faryn, Numa, Leelu and 2 others like this.
  4. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

@DarkStarr said that even PRTs will get some uncloning but it won't happen until all other scenes are uncloned.

Sator Faryn likes this.
  5. Sator Faryn

Sator Faryn Avatar

I'm going to move forward with plans to setup a public Maze in the NPC town of Noreach. It will be called the Maze of Noreach. This will be a Keep sized maze that will surpass the ones I setup in my POT the Haunted Keep of Solania. Many players got so lost that after a few hours they gave up and either logged out of the game, teleported out, or did the slash stuck command. But I want it to be as fun as it will be a challenge. And I'll be sure to keep some weekly prizes up for those willing to take time to do this public Maze of Noreach.

But it would be great if this NPC town gets uncloaned so I know what it will look like. I would like to make sure the Maze fits in with the look and style that is developed. I can I guess always adjust the Maze to fit with what gets uncloaned.

Kain Darkmoor likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.