Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Not a bug] forging iron two handed sword?

Discussion in 'Release 37 Bug Forum' started by thermalcupid, Jan 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thermalcupid

thermalcupid Avatar

i have a iron hilt, 12 iron ingots, coal, iron two handed sword blade plus mold, why can i not make the sword? i have the recipe for two handed sword. every town i go to doesn't seem to have a iron two handed sword recipe, except to make the blade. any ideas, thanks i've tried to just add the stuff manually, to see if the 'craft' button turns color and it wont

2. Daxxe Diggler

Daxxe Diggler Avatar

@thermalcupid - Thank you for reporting, but not sure exactly what you are saying here.

Is your issue that you can't find the recipe or that you have it and it's not working?

If your issue is you can't find the recipe... Blacksmith recipes can be found at the "Blacksmith" in various towns (Solania, Resolute, Aerie, Estgard, Harvest, etc.)

Only the most basic recipes are discoverable now, so you will need to either purchase the recipe or get it traded by another player who has it.

3. Absolum

Absolum Avatar

@thermalcupid there are not separate recipes for weapons of different metals. You have blades of different metals. Stand at a blacksmithing crafting table and double click the two handed sword recipe. It should autofill the hilt, proper sword blade(reguardless of type of metal) and the required amount of coal. The crafting button should light up then.

4. Serafina

Serafina Portalarian Emeritus

@Absolum You should be able to craft the Two-Handed Sword once you've crafted an Iron Two-Handed Sword Blade, Hilt, and gathered the remaining ingredients for the weapon.

Daxxe Diggler likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.