Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Not enough distinct books

Discussion in 'Release 27 Feedback Forum' started by Poor game design, Feb 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drocis the Devious

Drocis the Devious Avatar

We need more distinct books. We currently have a game wide inventory of about 50 books, 15 of them appear to be fables about animals.

When visiting a single home and reading the same variation of books you'll find in another home, it's not the worst thing in the world. But when visiting the "Grand Library" of an ancient pre-catalysm time in Novian history, one would expect to see different books.

These are small books, a page tops in Word. Probably not even that. I'd like to see us do better than this, leverage the community, allow someone to just pump out tons of content, put RG on a treadmill, ask Tracy Hickman if he's interested? Whatever...let's just not have giant libraries of the same exact (relatively boring) books.

And whatever that book is that starts off "I must explain" can we please turn that into something more meaningful...it seems to ramble on about what I don't even know, and it's EVERYWHERE. :)

Also, too many books remain non-decorations.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2016
    HoustonDragon and Leelu like this.
  2. Leelu

Leelu Avatar

Well; we are suppose to have a whole library in Aerie, of which I have as yet to read or get to, as the entrance is boarded to all us peasant folks. Hopefully will be quite a selection for we literary type. :)

3. HoustonDragon

HoustonDragon Avatar

Once the story kicks off and we get into it more depth with the final wipe and things, I'm foreseeing a lot more writing to come. Again, it's hard to fan the creative fire when we're impatiently waiting for the spark to start it :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.