Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

not getting health buff

Discussion in 'Release 40 Bug Forum' started by Boradic Boneslasher, Apr 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boradic Boneslasher

Boradic Boneslasher Avatar

1. Health buff showing but not working earth embrace I believe ( the one that gives attuenemnt and health)
    2. I haven't tested how often it works cause over the last week it has happened random amounts of times after buffing myself with my earth skill buffs for health an strength (using all earths skills that give strength buff and health buff, torpor/strength of earth/shield of crystal
    3. nope
    4. After buffing myself repeatedly while farming experience it will show that you will be able to have soo many health points from all that buffs but will not allow you to actually have all that health, like one of the buffs is not actually there while I know it is I have repeatedly cast to try to make them work
    5.cast torpor then strength of earth once free an then cast shield of crystal, then while running around and fighting randomly cast them so to make sure you have all the buffs live on you.
    6. laptop running windows10 64 bit game version 587

2. Tazar

Tazar Avatar

Bug Entered. Thank you for reporting. :)

3. Chatele

Chatele Avatar

Still a problem.... I get stuck with -42 points when I use str. of earth ..... This has been happening since R40 .... When will it be fixed already? Only way to fix it , is to log out of the game then back in, that that is not acceptable ... 593/635 health that's -42 HP's

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.