Not sure if my Pledge will opt me in for Early Bird Alpha...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Racgnar, Nov 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Racgnar

Racgnar Avatar

Hey everyone, I am not sure or may just not remember when I made my pledge but I have a $40 adventurer pledge however the adventurer pledge that gets you into the alpha now is $45. I read in the description that the early adventurer price was $40 back before May 20th. My (UTC) or whatever that means says 2013-04-06. Is that the date I purchased my pledge? If so then that was way before the May 20th date and I am indeed able to be in the Early Bird Alpha.

Hopefully someone can clear my confusion :(

2. Racgnar

Racgnar Avatar

Thanks for clearing this up for me! :) How will we get the alpha and the novel? Will there be a world wide email sent out with a download link?

3. Sir Seir

Sir Seir Avatar

Yes, the $40 price was during the KS (which I'm assuming is when you pledged). Post-KS the price for all tiers has gone up a bit (40 -> 45, etc) to reward the KS folks.

So, welcome to the Alpha madness!

4. Koldar

Koldar Avatar

Yes, if your account page shows a pledge date of 4/6/2013, then you are a Founder level backer. There is a link in my signature that will show you the different rewards and various levels of backing.

I'm not sure how or when the novel will be delivered. Stay tuned to SotA's website and the forums for more information about that.

Release one of the alpha is set to happen December 12th-14th. Again, watch the SotA website for more information on how to get the client as the date approaches.

Additionally, I should mention, you are eligible to upgrade at Founder level prices with Founder rewards until April 7th, 2014.

5. Mishri

Mishri Avatar

If you haven't been seeing the updates in your e-mails you might need to check your spam folder/settings. I expect there will be instructions in that. Worst case you'll have to check the updates on the website around that time (Before Dec. 12). I wouldn't expect the novel for sometime yet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.