Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Obsidian Forge ~ Pelican Disconnects player accessing or approaching near forge.

Discussion in 'Release 39 Bug Forum' started by Schneider DragonFang, Mar 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Schneider DragonFang

Schneider DragonFang Avatar

3/24/17
    1. Title: Obsidian Forge ~ Pelican Disconnects player accessing or approaching near forge.
    2. Reproduction Rate: Always, Even with client reboot, the disconnect will happen each visit to the forge.
    3. Blocker? Yes, when the disconnect happen an error message appears, [PELICAN] User Disconnected due to server congestion. User is returned to the login menu.
    4. Details: I was with 1 other party member in the bottom of Hilt fortress, we cleared out the fire elementals and obsidian golems. After clearing half of the new wave of mobs spawning from the forges activation I accessed the forge and that is when the disconnect symbol started appearing.
    5. Steps to Reproduce: Go to the obsidian forge and attempt to access the forge while being attacked perhaps.
    6. User Specs:
    CPU: Intel I7-5820k @ 3.30GHZ (6) System RAM: 15900
    GPU: 2x AMD Fury X GPU RAM: 8000 HBM
    STORAGE: Samsung 850 evo pro 512gig
    Sota.EarlyAccess.Win.64.572.Date.03.10.17

2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

this is a known issue (that predates the bug tracking numbers) with players with slower connections (including me). they've actually improved it: we used to not be able to even be in the room if someone else had it active at all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.