Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Obsidian Potion of Conservation "Buff" disappearing?

Discussion in 'Items & Inventory' started by Magnus Zarwaddim, Nov 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Magnus Zarwaddim

Magnus Zarwaddim Avatar

Not sure if this is known.

A few days ago I bought an Obsidian Potion of Conservation from someone for 2,999 gold. I was too lazy to travel to get one with a Gold Crown. I thought I had saved the bottle, knowing that I would not be playing much more that night. I planned to take it the next time I logged on if I went out to grind mobs.

Two or so days later, on November 16 (yesterday), I logged back on. When I thought to go grind some mobs I checked my inventory and did not see the Obsidian Potion of Conservation. I convinced myself that maybe I did not complete the transaction and never actually purchased the potion.

I went to Central Brittany to get a new one. I purchased it. I consumed it. I saw the "Buff". I did some grinding and logged off.

Today, when I logged on I realized that my Conservation "Buff" was not showing. I had also taken a Capacity, Precision and Expedience potion along with the Conservation one the day earlier. But now it does not show up as a "Buff".

To test, I purchased another Conservation potion tonight. I consumed it. I will report back when I log back on next to ensure it's not a bug.

Just wondering if anyone has seen this (TL;DR: does your Conservation potion buff disappear after logging?).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.