Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Obsidian Rowhouse

Discussion in 'Release 37 Feedback Forum' started by Hermetic, Jan 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hermetic

Hermetic Avatar

Since it has a roof one can place things on can we get the external light/container limit increased?

2. Tiina Onir

Tiina Onir Avatar

I'd like the external light limit increased in general, I can't put many up because of the crafting tables around my house, so the outside is too dark :(

Unfortunately, I think the limits are in place for performance reasons.

3. yobtar

yobtar Avatar

I second wanting more than 5 outside deco items as well for a row home even as little as 10 would be awesome

4. Numa

Numa Avatar

I don't have an obsidian row house & don't intend to get one ( I think it's ugly, sorry ). But I fully support increasing the light & item limit on this particular row house. The roof deck should be considered a separate space from the yardage on the ground floor.

5. Lord Ravnos

Lord Ravnos Avatar

I know that going from 5 to 10 doesn't seem like a lot. But from a performance standpoint, that's doubling the load! Chris and Starr have talked, in some detail, about when they will be able to increase deco/light/npc limits on player housing lots. And I hate to say it, but it's probably not going to be any time soon. But it IS still planning to happen. The basic gist is that they'd rather finish getting all the systems in place and tweaked before refocusing on performance issues. But they fully intend on increasing the limits, once performance metrics hit a desired standard.

Garfunkel Humperdinck likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.