Offline Mode - Comments and Ideas.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lady Kathleen, Sep 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lady Kathleen

Lady Kathleen Avatar

I have been playing the offline mode for a bit and I have to say I am loving it.. I got so use to having a persistent full time party (3 Companions and a Water element) that I really missed them when I did not use them once.

Many people have many reasons why they play one game or another.. Mine I think is because I love to decorate and Craft. I mainly do Quests to get cool items to decorate houses with. I fight mobs to find cool items to decorate my houses with. I collect mats to craft cool things for my houses.

One thing that I think would be cool is if they allowed (Only in Offline) to add some decorations to the empty houses. One more way to make your world your creating to feel less empty.

Another thing that would be cool is making the large lots have the same feature as the row houses have, where you can keep the existing house if you want but it would also need where you can make it an empty lot. And Row house lots could be an empty lot would be nice too.

Another thing I would like to see is....Better Stacking - Rotating and adding sizing of placeable items.
    When was the last time you tried to fill a basket with fruit and make it look natural? Or Rotated a bolt of cloth to stand up slanted next to the wall. I noticed a while back they made a few items non-stackable like the large fountain. I use to like to place a rose on the fountain and now you can't place anything on it at all. (of course I really do mean for this to be Offline mode only features)

OK if I was going to dream, another thing I think would be cool is mannequins to display armor set collected. (both female and male types)

Now I understand Portalarium is around to make money, so how about adding these offline features that can be turned on if your are a subscriber, or even added 3 dollars to make it $12.00 a month for the extra Offline features.

I understand that the Online version is more a Portalarium designed World, but I see no harm in making the Offline versions more of a world that is player created.. It is not like you are able to share your world with others, the Offline mode is really your own private world to play in.

I play both online and offline version regularly.

Yes I understand why the online mode is made to be faster and more streamline, but I am talking Offline mode.......

Lord Woengus likes this.
  2. Lady Kathleen

Lady Kathleen Avatar

Ohh another thing.. Fixing the Heraldry for the Offline mode would be wonderful!

3. HogwinHD

HogwinHD Avatar

hehe my plan for offline mode is to own all lots in all towns xD

4. Lady Kathleen

Lady Kathleen Avatar

Mine too.. Makes it more interesting I think...

Would l just love to have the castles and keeps homes available in offline.

It is funny to hear how many people actually have this goal in offline

5. HogwinHD

HogwinHD Avatar

WORLD DOMINATION!!!!

Lady Kathleen likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.