Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Ok Archery, Taming, Focus :-( A Video showing simple problems :-(

Discussion in 'Release 21 Feedback' started by Weins201, Aug 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

Ok I show you some Stats in the Beginning, I know I am NOT a Grand Master In any skill but should be pretty well rounded.

I know I could use Tap Soul and/or potions to regain some focus but Resources for Focus Potion is almost impossible without what we got from the Eye, so sorry I don't get to used to them. Also I don't really want to use Tap Soul, using up health.

I also know my wolf is WEAK (I lost my Obs Bear screwing around with taming) but he is all I have ATM.

So with wolf out I head out to find a Fight As you can see I drag the Bear to Far out from base trying to get it onto the wolf, and have to go hunt it down again at about 2:40 I have wolf on the Bear and it is dead at around 3 (15 Seconds). At the same time I am also OUT of focus :-( So I spend the next 3 minutes running around staying away from bear gaining some Focus so I can shoot at the beast :)

I do not mind a running fight (actually fun) but to lose a pet in 15 seconds and have it eat up ALL my focus is really a problem.

Archery damage is just plain pitiful :-( Attack speed is OK

Taming, I already complained about this elsewhere, but I am level 16 taming with 68% success but <1% on anything worth actually taming. And really what is the purpose of summoning at high levels? I am not going to try and summon a pet in the middle of a fight especially since it take 1 hour between calls, and if you take one step it is interrupted. Also stepping interrupts taming and EATS a Collar :-(

And now focus, since the pet eats it ALL up there need to be some kind of Regen, I have 0.015 Focus Regen, which is exactly what it was when I had 1 Heightened Awareness and 1 Intelligence :-(

In the end I still will work as an Archer Tamer and will tweak it out but a simple bild is basically impossible to maintain and play. Have ot be either one or the other, cannot even be mediocre in both and play a support char.

TY

Artair Geal and Striker like this.
  2. Striker

Striker Avatar

Thanks for posting this. Been meaning to try an archery build. :)

3. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

it is a struggle :-(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.