OK this game had better be good or Im gonna need to find $1600.00 ways to strangle myself.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mithryl Elves, May 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mithryl Elves

Mithryl Elves Avatar

I havent logged in yet. Where do I get the client and when do I get my house lol!

Richard Garriott you made Ultima my game of choice for many many years. You got my donation off of total faith. dont let us down bro!

Maka, Zanzu, Vyrinor and 7 others like this.
  2. Trenyc

Trenyc Avatar

Should've checked the Player Marketplace forum. A Founder Lord account was posted for sale the other day. :p

Welcome aboard! You can download the client by going to the main page at http://shroudoftheavatar.com, clicking Account in the top right corner, and using the link at the bottom of your account page.

3. Furious Farmer

Furious Farmer Avatar

The game is just in pre-alpha, so it will be many months until public release. I believe you can find the link for the client in your account at the very bottom of the page which displays your pledge level.

Mithryl Elves likes this.
  4. Mithryl Elves

Mithryl Elves Avatar

BAH! Fer Serious!

5. Mithryl Elves

Mithryl Elves Avatar

Thanks got it...

Furious Farmer likes this.
  6. High Baron O`Sullivan

High Baron O`Sullivan Avatar

rild and Mithryl Elves like this.
  7. Mata

Mata Avatar

Welcome

Mithryl Elves likes this.
  8. Mithryl Elves

Mithryl Elves Avatar

Thanks, glad to be here. I have a REALLY large following in online gaming. Especially in Ultima Online. Our Lake Superior players Facebook group is nearing 250 members. We have guilds in Age Of Conan, Elder Scrolls Online, World Of Warfraft, Lord Of The Rings Online, DayZ, Guild Wars and Star Wars currently. Most of the time we try a new game on launch, get bored and quit after a short while. However, the one thing that we all have in common and that has kept us together communicating all of these years is our love for Ultima Online. $1600.00 is a pretty big chunk of cash to throw into the pot but I have faith. Our plan is to get a Guild Castle here on launch and we'll give it hell to reach that goal. Looks like we need around 440 recruits.

2 Suggestions If Anyone Is Listening

1) Open world pvp is a must. We are all hating Elder Scrolls right now because it doesn't have it.
    2) Bounty System was awesome in OSI UO. Many of my group now have fought against eachother for upwards of 17 years. The bounty Era was hands down one of the more enjoyable times we had in UO and it eventually brought us together into a very large Facebook group many years later.

9. rild

rild Avatar

Welcome Mithryl! We're excited to have you and I think you'll be really happy with the strong relationship between the developers and our wonderful community.

Have fun in R6 hope to see you there!

tradyblix and Mithryl Elves like this.
  10. liv4tw

liv4tw Avatar

Sheeeee-yu! Mith, we'll make it grand, regardless, bud. I've got high hopes, as does anyone who has decided to take the plunge and invest in it. Now to talk the other 200 into it...

p.s. updating now. I'll let ya know when I'm in and what I'm thinkin. :D

rild likes this.
  11. Mithryl Elves

Mithryl Elves Avatar

LIV!

I'm installed now. If I could find time to get off of the facebook page maybe I could hit play LOL!
    Thank you much. It does seem like the Dev Team is very interested in what kind of game we want to play. I can't say how much I appreciate that after being thrusted into expansion after expansion in the EA UO over the years (Obvious Sarcasm). The sense of commumity went away there for sure. That made me think of the #3 thing for my want list if anyone is listening.

#3 The guild page on UO.com where we could look at the players profile, the guild he/she was in and the members of that guild was EPIC. I think I speak for ALOT of people when I say that it was truly missed when they phased that out.

rild likes this.
  12. Mithryl Elves

Mithryl Elves Avatar

#4 I don't like what my BUTTOCKS look like in these pants.

licemeat likes this.
  13. selbie

selbie Avatar

Thank you for you awesome contribution :)

Butt customisation will come at a later date I'm sure :p

licemeat and rild like this.
  14. High Baron O`Sullivan

High Baron O`Sullivan Avatar

I always wanted butt customization.

licemeat likes this.
  15. Floors

Floors Avatar

I would also like to welcome you both.

But I would say that butt customization is not really high on my list of desirables.

Body part pies ? yes. At least so this virtuous knight can hunt down the purveyors of such abominations !

Good luck with your pre-alpha experience.

16. Polaris Penguin

Polaris Penguin Avatar

Welcome aboard!

Must admit, I don't particularity like open world PVP, however with the ability to play selective multiplayer I don't see the issue :).

17. Dorham Isycle

Dorham Isycle Avatar

Yes, there is open world PvP to anyone that chooses that route. Welcome home

rild likes this.
  18. Veylen The AenigmA

Veylen The AenigmA Avatar

Well if it doesn't work out for you. You could always transfer that account to some less funded but well intentioned and dedicated member. I'm sure they'd be eternally greatful and the gods would bless thee:p

19. Brass Knuckles

Brass Knuckles Avatar

You have a very good point buried in there that many of us agree with. I drop a fair amount of cash planning on spending more soley based on UO and RG. Though ive seen a few glimpses of what im looking for. Many of us would put down alot of cash for bigger better version of UO with modern graphics and combat.

20. Veylen The AenigmA

Veylen The AenigmA Avatar

I don't have much cash to put down so I invest my time. Although my avast killed my browsers download functions I cannot download unity to play with. It got its Safezone browser corrupted due to google/ie conflicts. Right now ie works but I'm afraid if I delete it and install chrome again if something went fubar I'd be left with no browse capacity

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.