Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

old school fun ! a few things

Discussion in 'Release 6 Feedback' started by StrangerDiamond, May 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StrangerDiamond

StrangerDiamond Avatar

I really delved back into childhood this time.

The graphics look a bit better on some textures, leaves now look nice, rock faces better, stone good...

skill system looks amazing at first sight *chaos magic woot*, but feels more like guildwars than ultima... the combat was alot of fun and I had an old school reunion with a beta UO player by pure chance and we scoured a dungeon !

Amazing ! with the skills now its real good fun, although we lagged out multiple times and finally ended up talking with a skeleton like he was a bartender while we couldn't talk with any npc in other places... we also had tons of bugs too many to name, but most were fun.

I still don't aproove of the camera behavior the way it wants to jump over trees and walls... its really giving me motion sickness, especially in dungeons... I often end up running around looking like an idiot trying to catch the monster who's running after my mate...

the combat was fine but the skeletons felt like sharp eye elves... way too agressive, the respawn was way too fast... like wayyy too fast we couldn't even catch our breath.

thumbs up thanks for the old school fun there you go raw feedback :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.