One user's unified solution for Use-based system

Discussion in 'Skills and Combat' started by GreyMouser Skye, Dec 21, 2015.

?

Do you find this solution viable?

1. Yes - all of it

2. Yes, but I have concerns

3. Maybe - Lots of problems I foresee.

4. No.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aragosnat

Aragosnat Avatar

Yeah. Kind of hate the way this system is right now too. Would be nice if each skill tree had their own exp progress bar instead of sharing one big one for combat skills and one for crafting. As I have had certain skill (combat mainly) prevented from going up simply by using weaker skills or passives in same branch or other areas. The only thing I like about it is once learned. I don't have to run to the skill trainer to put points into any skills. But, I would still rather be able to choose when and where when my points go.

Ice Queen likes this.
  2. GreyMouser Skye

GreyMouser Skye Avatar

I would like to have any response from @Chris at all on this. Until then I have abandoned the idea. I think the devs sometimes forget that even a reply of 'not possible' either for ep1 or even ever is really good feedback. No response at all is not helpful to someone like me who is seriously trying to help... not just complain.

3. King Robert

King Robert Avatar

I think if you practice with an ax, you ought to get better ..... with your ax. Leveling should mirror life; practice makes perfect. Cast fire spells, and your fire spell skills will be refined. What you do often will make you better at it. This change would make the game better by miles; which is impressive since I love the game now!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.