Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[OP Replied] Overland Encounters Intecepting While Adventure Zone Gate Menu Open

Discussion in 'Critical Issues (Blockers, Performance, Crashes)' started by Acaelus Fireharp, Nov 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Acaelus Fireharp

Acaelus Fireharp Avatar

Overland encounters are still able to intercept Avatars after clicking a zone to enter it, whilst the gate selection menu is open.

2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

If you haven't made a selection yet you haven't started to zone, and the encounters currently see you as fair game...curious as to why you think this may be a bug? I'll review further if you have some other info I may be missing. Thanks!
    @Acaelus Fireharp

3. Acaelus Fireharp

Acaelus Fireharp Avatar

Hi @Lexie , it just seems wrong when you have reached a town on the overland and interacted with it, to then be intercepted, dragged into an encounter and then exit back to overland still with the towns gate menu showing.

My opinion is that once you have interacted with the town to open the menu, you should be considered safe.

The overland journey is already at it's conclusion, so "something along the way catching your eye" would not occur.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.