Option to pick type of instance when you enter a scene

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Spungwa, Apr 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spungwa

Spungwa Avatar

I would like a small quality of life change.

On the enter scene button could we have a way to pick if we zone in to multi, party, or solo.

I like to be in multi in towns and the over world map, but due to spawn competition usually hunt in party. It would save me a load screen if i did not need to zone in just to instantly change to party and zone in again.

Not sure but presumably it would be better for the server to, as it must spin up an instance when i login to town in party just for me to 30 seconds later abandon that instance and go back to multi.

Maybe have a right click option on the enter button or something.

Regards
    Spung

2. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

you do it is in the multi player window, we do not need another click window forced anywhere in the game

3. algumacoisaqq

algumacoisaqq Avatar

It could be an option that you don't change instance imediately, only when you enter a new scene. Happens a lot when I enter a party in a different mode than me - Im in the city, change the mode and get a loading screen to the same city - only then to change the zone and get a second loading screen. Plus the 20 second waiting.
    My idea: option to change multiplayer mode only when entering the next scene
    You could make this the default , plus a button to force the change in the current scene.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.