Oracle quest pages:-

Discussion in 'Quests & Lore' started by ikickbutt, Jun 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paladin Michael

Paladin Michael Bug Hunter

@Alley Oop, @disicpleofweb,

yes :) Sorry, I meant the page from the beginning - I know, there is no lense in midras ruins
    Is it in the crypt of the Avatar downstairs or is it somewhere hidden in the ruins?
    Searched the whole crypt for and found nothing.

2. Arya Stoneheart

Arya Stoneheart Avatar

The page is in Midras Vault - you can go thru either Midmaer Passage or Midras ruins.
    https://www.sotamap.com/?map_id=352, the ruins vault entrance is also shown on SOTAmap now.

Sir_Michael likes this.
  3. Paladin Michael

Paladin Michael Bug Hunter

So we made it - thank you very much and sorry for the confusion about the lenses and pages ;)
    May be there were too much confusing spells used the last hours ...
    So now I can get one more PAGE :)

discipleofweb likes this.
  4. Daxxe Diggler

Daxxe Diggler Avatar

All pages and lenses are available and the entire quest line is able to be completed at this time.... confirmed! :D

5. Belladonna Rose

Belladonna Rose Bug Hunter

Tis a daunting task but can be done. Thanks to some guildmates I got mine done Saturday night. YAY

Sir_Michael and discipleofweb like this.
  6. Stundorn

Stundorn Avatar

I have the lenses and 3 Pages (Midras, Libris, Brittany)
    Missing Opalis, Kas, Rhun, Dysborg and?
    Edit: Epitaph?
    Cannot find a non PvP way to Opalis, searched Resolute Sewers, Paladis Passage and tried to search Hilt, but in Hilt i got grilled :D
    Any clues? I wont go through PvP Scene by principles.

Are all non PvP routes available?

7. Nick

Nick Avatar

Have you tried... the rise? I suggest bringing BBQ sauce. The mages are very thorough with their flames.

And yes, all non pvp routes are available.

I've learned to look at the map and decipher where are the possibilities.

I also learned SOTA map can be very detailed.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2017
  8. Stundorn

Stundorn Avatar

hm i cannot search and explore the Rise - i would have no chance to survive.
    Same for the Entrance to Kas and Dysborg i guess. Therfore i first wanted to search for Opalis and Rhun, what i maybe able to manage.
    The Map doesn't help - no Map for the Rise, no Map for the Opalis Vault. I cannot find it.
    I know where to search for Rhun, Kas and Dysborg, but not for Opalis.

edit: ok know where to go, but cannot :confused:

ok: grind then... or wait...maybe not... too boring... again had some fun hours and get stucked.
    i think i will pause again... too frustrating to be ever stucked and forced to grind my ass off.

9. Nick

Nick Avatar

One option is to die and ghost your way to the other side. :D Get to explore the rise a bit too.

Just looked at the map. Its pretty near Superstition Canyon too.

10. Stundorn

Stundorn Avatar

Resolute Sewers has an entry to the Rise too ;) - you need to go there to get the Key for Paladis Passage.

But i doubt i will be able to suvive Skrekk/Krawl and or the Rise.
    Dying through is maybe an option, not very good option, but anyways, my pool is low already :p
    annoys me to have it that hard.

11. Nick

Nick Avatar

Quite certain you can do Skrekk/Krawl. You just gotta run fast enough. :p

*edit* Sorry, am new to this, do I need to put spoiler tags?

12. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

you do not have to explore and fight in the rise to get to opalis, if you choose the correct rise entrance.

you do not have to explore and fight in k'rawl to get to dysborg, if you choose the correct k'rawl entrance. that isn't true for kas, though.

Stundorn likes this.
  13. Arya Stoneheart

Arya Stoneheart Avatar

You have to go under the Control Point at Superstition Canyon. You can get in from the left/west side. The Opalis Vault entrance is near that exit.

Stundorn likes this.
  14. Arya Stoneheart

Arya Stoneheart Avatar

The page is in the Troll room on the lower floor.

StarLord likes this.
  15. Black Knight

Black Knight Avatar

Maybe we're expecting something for nothing here... It's the endgame - I think it's supposed to be hard.

That being said, if you want help I'm Erl Wolfsbane in game...

Stundorn likes this.
  16. Stundorn

Stundorn Avatar

I really appreciate all your help - yes of course it should be hard, but i think it should have some more hints to discover the ways etc. and not neccessary to grind that much. Ok if your hints help me to solve it, i maybe can make my way through.
    Thanks @discipleofweb and @Alley Oop
    I really spent a lot of time doing the Quests etc. and had fun - i dont know how you get to the solutions and how much work it is or time and patience one need to solve the riddles.
    the hardest one was the thing with the candles, i need a spoiler for that too.
    I think Portalarium should maybe overthink how hard it is to solve the quests and riddles.
    I am far away from having dumb quests, but as someone said in antoher thread, frustrated about finding rep kits, it feels sometimes as we are on the opposite of: Kill ten wolves! i marked them for you on the Map and ten went Back to ?Man to get your reward.
    I really like a challenge. I just dont like to grind that much - ok, maybe not neccessary anymore, will try my best.
    And i think we strongly need some more hints and advices from NPC.
    Some things i believe i dont get right because of language. But thats ok, i wont critizise that, but it will be a challenge to translate it in german (did some minor translations already, but german translation is far from complete).

So again - thanks for hints and help and my feedback is still that i think it need some more infos and adjustement to please players.
    I spent a lot of hours and died here and there to search for solutions - without your help i think i would have given up for the firt time and check back later.

I'm maybe not that professional player or used to R.G. Games and his Puzzles and quality quetsts, but i think its a little bit too much here and there what they want us to do.

edit: I solved the other puzzles by try and error or i really was able to solve it.
    So 1/3 solved, 1/3 try and error, 1/3 spoilers

What do you think?
    @discipleofweb or @Barugon i know you have done it, like some others, did you have some help or figured out everything by yourself?
    really, if someone did it all alone i have full respect. I for myself would never ever be able to solve it. Same for the 12Virtue Books quest.
    I think i am not patient enough to search for the Books with that little or no hints where to search. I would never had found them all, maybe by accident one time.

When i am done with the EP 1 Storyline, i will do more RP and Exploring and creating stuff like Books and i maybe will improve my char and learn 2 or 3 more Schools of magic.

thanks to all!!!

Nick likes this.
  17. Arya Stoneheart

Arya Stoneheart Avatar

18. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

@Stundorn
    There was a few times that I had to get help on the forums, particularly with finding the vaults through the underground.

19. Bowen Bloodgood

Bowen Bloodgood Avatar

The quests definitely need more hints but I think they were always coming, but during polish. From what I saw there are NO hints.. that alternate routes to the vaults exist at all.. if I had to look for them without SotAmap I would've taken quite awhile and I'm sure I'd still be looking for them all. Some of them I probably never would've found without some direction.

20. Trihugger

Trihugger Avatar

The only page I find to be completely bullshit is the Brittany page. The others at least you know the vault entrance is in that zone so you have SOME direction (maybe not the kind you want, but it's something) as to how to get there. I would have never found the Brit page w/o @discipleofweb and @Alley Oop.

StarLord and discipleofweb like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.