Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Oracle too assuming

Discussion in 'Quests, Conversations, & NPC's' started by runicpaine, Jan 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. runicpaine

runicpaine Avatar

1. Title: Oracle too assuming
    2. Reproduction Rate: Wish I knew
    3. Blocker? Only if you want to be good
    4. Details: The virtues are too assuming. A monk was killed by a corpion in front of me the other day. I thought to check and see if they had any messages or notes I could deliver along with news of their death or something. All they had was a few gold (which I left there) but when I checked with the Oracle later she said I got negative virtue for looting someones body...... the system shouldn't be so assuming. My intentions were virtuous and I took nothing but the action was logged against me anyway. I try to think about my actions like i'm playing a good aligned character on pen and paper but I'm judged as though I'm by default up to no good. The more good I try to do, the more negative marks I get. I try to investigate and imagine what the right thing is, but unless I'm specifically 'supposed' to do so it's generally assumed that I'm up to no good.
    5. Steps to Reproduce: Try roleplaying and do good things like search dead people for identification or undelivered messages so you can finish their unfinished business or report their death to loved ones then check in at the Oracle.
    6. User Specs: MSi GT72S 6QE Dominator Pro G

2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

maybe you should agree to disagree.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.