Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Ornate Iron Streetlamp Indicators

Discussion in 'Release 30 Dev+' started by Beaumaris, May 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beaumaris

Beaumaris Avatar

1. Title: False Ornate Iron Streetlight Indicator
    2. Reproduction Rate: Yes
    3. Blocker? No
    4. Details: Brittany Dock Street Lamp Indicator Pops Up With No Street Lamp Present
    5. Steps to Reproduce: Brittany docks by a Duke water front keep, look back towards Brittany Castle, it is possible to get the docks to show a pop up indicator that an ornate iron street lamp is present on the docks, when there is none. You can also of course get this by pointing to the street lamp to the right. But it will produce this result by pointing the cursor only at the dock in multiple spots.
    6. User Specs: Loc: (399.6, 28.4, 426.3) Area: Novia_R3_City_BrittanySotA.EarlyAccess.Win.64.358.Date.05.20.16GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX TITAN X GPU RAM: 12175CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz (8) System RAM: 32693OS: Windows 10 (10.0.0) 64bitUser Specs:Steps to Reproduce: Details: Blocker? Reproduction Rate: Title: 5/22/2016 2:08 PM

[​IMG]

2. Beaumaris

Beaumaris Avatar

Here's another one: A street lamp cursor indicator where there is no streetlamp. Note that the odd looking white vertical lines here are rain captured in the screenshot.

[​IMG]

3. Selene

Selene Avatar

Might be a sticky tooltip. I get this sometimes when I am doing deco, I'll go to the bank and it'll still give me the tooltip for an item I was moving on my lot.

4. Beaumaris

Beaumaris Avatar

Yeah, I wondered that too. But it is possible to get this by:

Pointing at a street lamp and getting the indicator
    Then pointing away and having that go away
    Then point at the docks or bushes and get the indicator again.

To my knowledge I never clicked on an iron street ramp otherwise in this area. Maybe the white reticle crossed over one at one point, but that would have been it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.