1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Outdoor Deco, climbing DEAD/DYING Ivy

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Keyman, Feb 8, 2024.

1. Keyman

Keyman Avatar

I would wish to have climbing ivy to hang onto my house, but I would like it to be dead and/or dying as opposed to the one available now, which is alive and plush... Thank you.

FrostII likes this.
  2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

something like this? that's not hard. might do a set of red autumn ivy, too.

FrostII likes this.
  3. ConjurerDragon

ConjurerDragon Avatar

Make it dyeable for those who want BLACK rotten climbing ivy...

4. Adam Crow

Adam Crow Avatar

If that's the case, just get ready for aether and the magical sparkly ones to be used most, cause that's what will happen.

Barugon and Alley Oop like this.