Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Outskirts Heirlooms.

Discussion in 'Release 47 Feedback Forum' started by Stellos Hayford, Oct 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stellos Hayford

Stellos Hayford Avatar

Hello,

I've been playing the outskirts, truth and love, with my -quite- mediocre character for a week or two, and I've noticed that with release 47 that the heirlooms hand-in's were nerfed from 1500 xp to 500xp. While I realise that probably as more tier 2 (and even 3) scenes are polished and more quests are made available, 500xp would be quite suitable for the beginner zones, I'm finding it quite difficult to transition beyond say, 40, when things start to become a bit more costly.

Again, while I agree that's a reasonable amount of experience for starting scenes when more intermediate content is added in, please consider universalising and bumping the experience given from hand-in's just a *pinches thumb and forefinger.* -little bit-. I've spoken to a few adventurers while training at the camps which are central to the outskirt zones, and they tend to feel the same.

Thank you for reading! Loving the outskirt scenes by the way! It's obvious much love has gone into them. :)

Paladin Michael and Rada Torment like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.