Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Overworld Encounters: Pilgrim doesn't consistently prompt me to inform his fellow pilgrims...

Discussion in 'Quests, Conversations, & NPC's' started by twofoldsilence, May 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twofoldsilence

twofoldsilence Avatar

05/29/2019 09:28
    Title: Overworld Encounters: Pilgrim doesn't consistently prompt me to inform his fellow pilgrims...
    Reproduction Rate: 100%
    Blocker? No
    Details: Overworld Encounters: Pilgrim doesn't consistently prompt me to inform his fellow pilgrims of his companions death.
    Steps to Reproduce: Clear an encounter in which a Pilgrim shows up, talk to the pilgrim, mention a city such as Bramble and you are prompted to tell his fellow pilgrim there of his companions death, but instead of choosing an option instead scroll up and select a different city such as Solania and the original prompt goes away and he doesn't give you an option to tell his fellow pilgrim at Solania, but if you say or select Solania again he prompts again referring to Solania as he should have the first time I said Solania.
    User Specs:
    CPU: AMD FX(tm)-6300 Six-Core Processor (6) System RAM: 16283
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti GPU RAM: 5991
    SotA.QA.Win.64.836.Date.05.28.19
    Area: RandomEncounter_Plains01_Road/Undead
    Area Display Name: Plains Road Encounter
    Loc: (-21.1, 26.9, -62.8)
    Debug: UmFuZG9tRW5jb3VudGVyX1BsYWluczAxX1JvYWR8VW5kZWFkfCgtMjEuMTE2LCAyNi45MDUsIC02Mi43NzEpfCgwLCAwLjk5NiwgMCwgMC4wODUpfDE2MDIuOTQ0fDE2LjA3NDI5fDIuMDAwMTQ5

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.