Paladin looking for guild

Discussion in 'Fire Lotus Tavern' started by Albreuin Meysinger, Mar 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Albreuin Meysinger

Albreuin Meysinger Avatar

Hi!

I play a paladin-esque two-handed/heavy armor character and I'd love to share my adventures in Novia with other brave heroes if anyone want to have me!

• Currently adventure level 28

• I work long days when I work (chef) and I also have a family so while I usually can play a lot, login time is a bit sporadic

• Would love to be able to group up and farm EXP/Sieges/ETC.

• I want to get into housing but currently I do not have the funds to explore that area of the game.

• I'm not really a vivid RPer (I RP mostly in my head and through quests) but I do enjoy when other players around me RPs.

Know, that I do not wish any spoils of our endeavor. Knowing that we have done the right thing is the only reward I seek...

Last edited: Mar 23, 2017
  2. Tanglewood

Tanglewood Avatar

I have a similar play style - have been too busy to get into a guild though at the moment. There are certainly some players with PoTs who are able or willing to help players with housing via offering free rent. Just a matter of finding one where the people are in a similar time zone. I have a place that I can rent out to you for free - it is located at Estercove though which is a bit deserted at the moment as not many other players are located there. But it's a lighthouse and I can make you co-owner, and when the rental system comes in I can set it up so I can't get access. I have also set up an outdoor crafting area about a 1 minute run away from the lighthouse.

Message me if you're interested.

Time Lord, Zethgrim and Abi Dhalzim like this.
  3. Kabalyero Kidd

Kabalyero Kidd Avatar

Havoc Guild accepts all play styles... casual players, hardcore players, solo players, etc... the guild also has 3 Player Owned Towns (soon to become 4)... and the Guild Leader can set you up with your own space in the Guild House (until you get your own)... I'm a Solo Player so I don't do groupings or parties but there are Guild Members who do like to form groups and hunt in groups... if you like to join then just message one of the officers in-game like Engineer or the Guild Leader, Cyin. (Or message @Zethgrim @Datendrache here in the forums)

Guild Towns

1. Festival POT (https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/forum/index.php?posts/769164/)
    2. Oracle Oasis POT (https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/f...racle-oasis-the-little-town-that-could.78425/)
    3. Cape Havoc POT (PvP)
    4. Soon

Edit: The guild also has Guild Vendors in various Towns across New Britannia (like Brittany Alleys, New Britannian Market, etc.) that you can use to sell your goods. :)

4. Sean Silverfoot

Sean Silverfoot Avatar

The Paladins of Virtue reside in PaxLair and I believe would be a match for what you seek. They have a huge guild house and is run by @Theran and @Kraye are thier ingame names.

Let me know if your interested!

Time Lord and Abi Dhalzim like this.
  5. Cyin

Cyin Avatar

Hello Abi Dhalzim and Tanglewood,
    I am Cyin the guild leader of Havoc. We would love to have either or both of you in our guild. We do have a Guild Hall located in Oracle Oasis, where members may claim a room for themselves to store stuff and decorate as they see fit. We currently have 3 player owned towns: Oracle Oasis, nested in Soltown; Festival, nested in Owl's Head; Cape Havoc, a pvp PoT linked to Blood Bay. We will be getting 3 more PoTs in the next 2 releases. Havoc has Guild Vendors in which all members can place their stuff for sell, in Ardoris, Britiny Alleys, Etceter, New Britania Market, Oracle Oasis, & Festival most of which have commission free vendors so no time limits or fees. We are a casual guild and have a very active community that hunts, hangs out, and generally has fun.
    We also have the Havoc Hoppers, a group of players who explore zones and jump and climb to the highest points in zones. The Hoppers have uniforms which new members can earn by passing a series of jumping challenges.
    If you are interested in joining or want to ask specific questions contact me (Cyin) or one of Havoc's officers in game (Engineer, Tamsen, Paulie Walnuts, Aengus Piper, or Brian Paris). We look forward to meeting you soon. :)

6. Albreuin Meysinger

I'd gladly join Havoc!

I've added some of you guys to the friendslist. I'll see if I can get in contact with you guys ingame or if you can find me first! :)

Time Lord, Datendrache and Zethgrim like this.
  7. Kabalyero Kidd

Kabalyero Kidd Avatar

Awesome... I'm not an officer so I can't invite you but Cyin @Zethgrim , Engineer @Datendrache and Paulie Walnuts @Paulie Walnuts are always online... :D

Time Lord and Zethgrim like this.
  8. Paulie Walnuts

Paulie Walnuts Avatar

Hey Abi,

Sorry I missed your message, drop me a PM next time you log in.

Time Lord, Zethgrim and Kabalyero like this.
  9. Magnus Zarwaddim

Magnus Zarwaddim Avatar

"What's a paladin?"

Time Lord, Abi Dhalzim and Cordelayne like this.
  10. Paulie Walnuts

Paulie Walnuts Avatar

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paladin

Usually a healer/anti undead character. Largely associated with holy skills in other mmo's.

Life/water/sun/earth tree focused more than likely in Sota

Time Lord and Kabalyero like this.
  11. Magnus Zarwaddim

Magnus Zarwaddim Avatar

12. Paulie Walnuts

Paulie Walnuts Avatar

I knew that looked familiar and thought it might be! Don't I feel silly now :)

Time Lord, Tanglewood and Kabalyero like this.
  13. Duke William of Serenite

Duke William of Serenite Avatar

Welcome to SOTA. Yes there are many guilds more than willing to help out including ours. They are all great groups from what I have experienced.

Hes got a great sig, he has great potential =).

Time Lord and Abi Dhalzim like this.
  14. Albreuin Meysinger

Haha! I love Spoony :D

15. Black777Lodge

Black777Lodge Avatar

Looking at your siganture:

Did you play Magic Duels recently ? :rolleyes:

Time Lord likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.