Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Path of Love - Cannot complete

Discussion in 'Quests, Conversations, & NPC's' started by Macius34, Apr 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Macius34

Macius34 Avatar

4/22/2018 8:34 PM
    Title: Path of love blocker
    Reproduction Rate: 100%
    Blocker? Yes
    Details:

Way back before release I progressed along the path of love, completed Necropolis and got as far as quest which I still have entitled "Find out how to enter Malice". I could not get into Malice when I went to the boatman as I am "not dead". Someone in the forum advised they redid Necropolis and this allowed them to progress.
    So, even though I had went through the Necropolis once more than a year ago, I still had the quest to Meet Kardan. I therefore reckoned that due to release my quest had been reset a bit and so went back to the Necropolis. Met Kardan and got 5000xp so thoughr, aha that was it. Need to complete Necropolis again. Entered Necropolis and there is Kardan. All good. However, he does not follow me. Also I do not have a summon Kardan whistle in my inventory. I cannot therefore speak to any of the main players in the Necropolis and cannot therefore progress the quest.

Hope a dev can help

Kind Regards

Laird Scottish

Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz (8) System RAM: 32730
    GPU: Radeon (TM) RX 480 Graphics GPU RAM: 8137
    SotA.Win.64.760.Date.04.04.18
    Area: Novia_R1_Forest01_Necropolis/Necropolis with Kardan
    Area Display Name: The Necropolis
    Loc: (84.2, -11.6, 466.7)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjFfRm9yZXN0MDFfTmVjcm9wb2xpc3xOZWNyb3BvbGlzIHdpdGggS2FyZGFufCg4NC4xOTEsIC0xMS41NTcsIDQ2Ni43NDUpfCgwLCAtMC43ODMsIDAsIDAuNjIyKXwtNDk1LjE1ODR8LTAuODQxNTU1MnwyLjU0NTg1Mg==

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.