Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Path of Love - Min Liang don't appears at the tower of Shattered Eyes

Discussion in 'Quests, Conversations, & NPC's' started by gracy, Mar 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gracy

gracy Avatar

1. Title: Path of Love - Journal don't say to meet min Liang at the tower and Min Liang don't appears at the tower of Shattered Eyes even in the proper moon phase
    2. Reproduction Rate: don't know
    3. Blocker? Yes
    4. Details: see after
    5. Steps to Reproduce:
    6. User Specs: Windows 10, Motherboard Asus Maximus IX Formula, CPU Intel i7 last series, Video card Asus GTX 1080-8 Strix 32 Gb Ram
    Details: I resetted the quests to start from scratch, after that I've start again all the Path of Love following the next quest steps:

1. Speak to Arabella in Soltown, speak about “destiny”, and “cabalist”
    2. Speak to Edvard about the “favor” in the center of Solace Bridge, north of Soltown, after using the lever
    3. Speak with Stanley, the Soltown Guard Captain at the entrance, speak about “Edvard” and give him “Edvard’s Notes on Solace Bridge”, told him to be his “courier” and received the Letter from Stanley to Guard Captain Cugel, Ardoris
    4. Go to the southwest of Ardoris to the Guard Barracks where I've find Guard Captain Cugel, spoke with him about “Stanley” and gave “Letter from Stanley to Guard Captain Cugel, Ardoris”, went to Lord Siranto and Lord Khasi
    5. Spoke with Lord Siranto in the western castle of Ardoris, talk about “closer at hand” and “yes” to receive 5000 experience and 500 gold
    6. Speak with Lord Khasi in the eastern castle of Ardoris, talk about “dividing” and downstairs to Damai
    7. Spoke with Advisor Damai about “spirit talker” receive 5000 experience and 500 gold
    8. Went to Sequenna Square, in the center of Ardoris, to the upper right building named Pelajdar Inn. Spoke with the Tavern Patron about “accept” as your spirit guide.
    9. Sent to Min Liang Tan, the bottom left building of Sequenna Square, the center of Ardoris, ask him about a “keystone” in Necropolis
    10. Spoke to both Lord Siranto and Lord Khasi again, Speak with Lord Khasi (eastern castle) about the “emperor’s writ” and speak with Lord Siranto (western castle) about being “divided” and the “emperess ring”
    11. Went to Min Liang Tan, the bottom left building of Sequenna Square, the center of Ardoris, about and speak about the “ring” and “tower” to find out who the liar is (Note: I didn't notice any clue from Min Liang or in the journal about to meet him at the tower, in particular there is not that task written in the journal, I've tried to do many times all the previous task but nothing has changed)
    12. Entered the Tower of the Shuttered Eye in the new moon but I've only found the Litch (Note: no words in gothic entering the tower as I remember some times ago)

Can you please tell me if is a bug or I've missed something? I did this quest some releases ago but now is not working in my opinion and is frustrating repeating the same actions many times without any success

Thanks in advance

Last edited: Mar 22, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.