Path of the Oracle Reassemble the Vermillion Lens,Really? **semi fixed**

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by probablydeadv2, Oct 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

Same. I actually completed the main story line on my alt and when I was done, he was AL 56.

2. probablydeadv2

probablydeadv2 Avatar

but what release did you recently play... EVERY VIDEO from before july is outdated for the avatar quests. because you know they have changed 5x times. ( **** half the videos every char had the original effect for the crystal shield ) .. every dritz video was outdated. every magic mr was outdated ( there is not 1 recent video for the past 5 months that is 100% spot on even 75% ) so UNLESS you have played it and done it before no new person could ever have gotten that insider knowledge with the info provided being so outdated. just like how the changed the way the lens is crafted how many times? some of the sota wiki isn't even accurate anymore.

I mean yes … a new cahr I could blow through that whole story line in a maybe 1-2 days tops... and at ease... sicne I know everywhere to go... but as a newbie... with zero correct sources of info with limited sources at that. the fact that no where in the game teachs you about having the ability to go into private mode and semi buggy quest lines where you have to input the words to get the npc to realise your doing the story line. is my main concern I didn't even know it was an option :p

like right now I love the fact I already completed the oracle story line ( turned in all the pages and lens ) got my pot deed , yet I still have a quest saying to reassemble and use the vermillion lens. lol. ---example of the broken quest line that has been chasing me since I got to the love questline. courage and truth went flawlessly but after love and killing ming I had a lot of issues.

I think when I go to get another char . Ill probably buy a new account cause this one is apparently marked by the shadowlords .

Last edited: Oct 13, 2018
  3. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

I think it was R54 or R55.

4. Floors

Floors Avatar

The game's difficulty changed dramatically in R58 so what happened in the past is of no consequence to the current gamer

5. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

Yeah, polearms have since been nerfed and mobs have been boosted.

Chatele and Jaesun like this.
  6. smack

smack Avatar

Ok, so I just ran there again now in Open mode and was taken to a Private instance.

Ran past everything until I got to the Forge. There were 4 fire elementals and one golem. After killing those, they did not immediately respawn but did after several minutes. However, if you are standing near the forge, they immediately respawned. And your health and focus takes a big hit while at the forge so this can be instant death to anyone not at a sufficiently high enough level.

7. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

It might be worth reiterating that once we got him to switch to Private mode on purpose, he finished immediately. He was in Open mode.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.