1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

Paying 200/400/800/1600 SOTA credits for Tax Free Lot Deeds

Discussion in 'House & Lot Listings (WTS/WTB)' started by Supreme Avatar, Aug 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Supreme Avatar

Supreme Avatar Avatar

I am looking to buy 1 of each tax-free place-anywhere lot deeds.

Paying $150 or 200 SOTA credits for a tax-free row lot deed

Paying $300 or 400 SOTA credits for a tax-free village lot deed (Got it!)
    Paying $600 or 800 SOTA credits for a tax-free town lot deed (Got it!)
    Paying $1200 or 1600 SOTA credits for a tax-free city lot deed (Got it!)
    Paying $2400 or 3200 SOTA credits for a tax-free keep lot deed (Got it!)
    Paying $4800 or 6400 SOTA credits for a tax-free castle lot deed (Got it!)​

and also considering POT-only tax-free lot deeds.

Thank you for your time.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2016
  2. Supreme Avatar

Supreme Avatar Avatar

I removed some items from the buy list for now, as I already have deals on them in R33.

Thank you very much for the generosity and great offers. Sorry if I have to decline some offers.

I am still looking for a tax-free row lot deed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.