Peace of Mind (after the Land-Rush)!!!

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns' started by Knights_of_White_Satin, Jul 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Knights_of_White_Satin

Knights_of_White_Satin Avatar

"Azimuth Mining Development Company" - (AMDC) is proud to "Announce", that
    Both AMDC's residences are located in the Northeast quadrant on the (Hidden Vale
    Map). Lyonesse: is a Pot (North of Kingsport & East of Owl's Nest Mine) a Tropical
    Biome Island Metropolis, which offers a Direct-Over-Lay by clicking on the "Boat"
    off-shore. Straits of Delirium: is also a Pot (North of Kingsport & East of Owl's Nest
    Mine) a Island-01 Biome Metropolis is "Nested" in Owl's Wash. Just up the hill a bit
    and to the right of the entrance when entering, a "ladder" will be available to click
    on and fly your Avatar(s) onto the Isle.

I am currently (creating/establishing) a "Mining Company" and will be "Open for
    Business" upon the Final-Wipe after the July 28th, 2016 wipe. My dear and very
    close gaming friend <<< Deiter VomPasker >>>, has already established a "Lumber
    Company"named; "Astoria Lumber Company" (ALC) and will be rolling-over his
    business into and past the final-wipe continuing and furthering his business into the
    future. Likewise to His posted thread, I am offering to All exsisting Avatar's as well
    as New player's coming into the game, an opportunity to (gather/collect) "Ore" in
    exchange for ("Free-Housing, No Taxes, No Rent, Guaranteed and Unlimited Paid-
    Employment"). Deiter and I have both Agreed to swap and use our "comish-free"
    (Private) vendor's on each of our Pot's together for easy access whether your gaming
    in Hidden Vale or Novia.

***(Details Outlined) in (ALC) - AMDC will be using His thread pretty much exactly
    in the same "Format" and "Subject to Change" as needed for my Mining Company. So,
    by not repeating what has already been posted by ALC, I suggest anyone interested in
    becoming a "Miner" for AMDC, then please refer to the (ALC's) posted thread for
    additional information. Also, all of you Guild (and/or) Pot Owner's, I will extend the
    same offer in principle that Deiter has mentioned in his thread. I welcome All of you as
    well. I hope that AMDC can be of some "Service" for All of you too.

***Agreement on Ore to be "Mined" on a (Weekly or in case of AWOL from the game,
    Advanced Deposit will be negotiated):

<<< (100) Copper, (100) Iron, (200) Granite, (25) Nickel, (25) Tin, (25) Tungsten >>>
    In exchange for the Mined Ore, You will be "Paid" (Every Friday thru Sunday)in In-
    game "Gold". All "payments" of course will fluctuate and be re-adjusted according to
    the in-game (market/economy conditions).

There will be a "TOTAL" of (4) Row (Houses/Basements) provided among the two
    Pot's. I am currently planning to "Hire" (24-36) Miner's "combined" at "both" Loca-
    tions. However, it all depends on my availability of basements in my inventory on
    hand. Once the "Max." limit for "Hiring" has been met (Max# TBD after final-wipe),
    I will then immediately "Implement" an "Employee hiring List". I also wanted to
    repeat by stating; ("That I am in no way looking to control (and/or) monopolize the
    "Ore" resources"). I am in "No-Way" Selling in-game resources on a third-party web-
    site. Nor, am I trying to compete with any Avatar(s) and Guild(s). ***Rather, it is my

"Passion" to "Extend" help to the Sota's player based Community with a "Benign"
    opportunity.

This is also an excellent Opportunity (and) Location for "Newbies". There are a few
    Instances that are (Lvl: #1 and Lvl: #2), available here in the Hidden Vale. And Owl's
    Nest Mine will quickly advance you up the skill-point-tree "Tier" in no time flat. So,
    please "Any" of you out there that are "Seriously" interested in this opportunity, I ask
    that "All" of you *PLEASE* (PM) me on a (1:1) Conversation by clicking on my
    Name and open up a Conversation within the Threads when "Formally" Applying for
    the Mining Positions". ***Again, (Free-Housing, No Taxes, No Rent, Guaranteed and
    Unlimited Paid-Employment for Your gathered "Ore" as stated above).

Thank You All So Much,
    and Have a Nice Day, and
    Take Care...Hope to See All
    of You Soon.

Jon Serpentine - (Owner/Operator) of the ("Azimuth Mining Development Company")

Pot's Located: on the metropolis island of "Lyonesse" (Governed by: Lady Serpentine).
    metropolis island of the "Straits of Delirium" (Governed by: TheFour Horseman).
    "Astoria" - Holfast forest - (Governed by: Deiter VomPasker)

E-mail Addresses: Contact information will be provided when accepted into the Mining
    Company.

:)

Last edited: Jul 12, 2016
  2. Selene

Selene Avatar

I think there will be all kinds of interesting ways for players to trade, interact, and create mutually beneficial housing arrangements once the game is persistent. The new housing permissions go a long way to accomplish this (and they are ONLY going to get better as we go). Some players want to give new players housing for free while they get on their feet, but there ARE some new players that don't want what they perceive as "charity". Situations like this one give players a spot to keep a chest in exchange for work. I don't see how that is any different then letting a room or renting a property.

It will be interesting to see how these ventures prosper. It might be a great arrangement for both sides! We'll just have to wait and see. :)

3. Time Lord

Time Lord Avatar

Let me just disagree with that. I appreciate your opinion, yet it's not an opinion held by all :p But I forgive you because you're funny :D
    The BMC is nowhere near being any hippie commune :cool: and this
    This seems to be and one I'd take stock in knowing between any of my 5 POTs I'm vested in...

"Azimuth Mining Development Company" - (AMDC) is Very Time Lord Approved :)!'
    [​IMG]
    ~Time Lord~:D

4. Knights_of_White_Satin

Knights_of_White_Satin Avatar

"FYI": "e.g. if the Mkt/Economy is selling (1) Raw Cotton for lets say;
    " 20+ gold ea.", "I have already set my "Prices" a month or so ago at:
    "100 stacks @ 18g ea.". " Also, I offered and "SOLD" (1k) stacks of
    Cotton for 15g ea.", " on the same "Public Vendor" as the (100) stacks
    too".

"Please do the "MATH" Please".

:)

"Again, Thank You "
    "Have a Nice Day"
    "and Take Care"

"Knights_in_White_Satin"

" :) "

Last edited: Jul 11, 2016
    Roper Docholiday and Time Lord like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.